June 23, 2010

☼ Terg - A Cold Grave



I'll leave it simple and to the point... brutal, harsh, ol'skool power electronics noise project from Arjan Peeks.
This release is a re-issue of the cassette version from :VENE: plus adds two bonus tracks.
Limited to 250 pieces.

Release Year(s): 2007
Artist(s) Country: Netherlands
Label(s): Symbolic Prod.

Track Listing:
01. A Cold Grave (10:25)
02. Isolation (7:48)
03. Human Roadkill (12:40)
04. Flames Don't Lie (14:39)
05. Pessimism/The Strongest Will (4:11)
06. An Offer You Can't Refuse (10:35)
07. A Cold Grave [Part II] (9:01)
08. A Cold Grave [Part III] (5:50)

Скачать [w/scans]: 320K(RS) -or- FLAC(MEGA↑)

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Hey I really like this cd, and by the way since I couldn't find an e-mail address to sendu this more privately here it goes:
I'm an unsigned, Japan based Noise/hardcore project called NingenSashimi looking for some promotion for my music or signing with a label for gig opportunities.Here's a link to listen and download my music http://ningensashimi.bandcamp.com/ and here is a direct link for my latest album http://www.mediafire.com/?tjgnyucmy4m if you're even only slightly interested please do not hesitate in contacting me at ningensashimi@googlemail.com!! Cheers!!