June 10, 2010

☼ Endvra - Black Eden



Stephen Pennick and Christopher Walton were formerly known as Abraxas but changed to Endura (aka. Endvra) and reworked part of their Hexe cassette to produce the first Endura release, "Dreams of Dark Waters" in 1994 on Nature & Art. This was followed by contributions to a number of compilations and three other albums.
"Black Eden" was delivered unto Endura by a Dead Hand from November 1995 to February 1996, Era Vulgaris. All sound on this recording decoded and performed by Endura at Enlightenment House and diverse sites, sacred and profane.

Release Year(s): 1996
Artist(s) Country: USA
Label(s): RS Records

Содержание:
01. Satanas Ex Machina (9:29)
02. The Left Hand Of The Dead (6:48)
03. The Devil Stars Burn Cold (7:14)
04. When God Was A Snake (9:37)
05. The Sun No Longer Sets Me Free (6:07)
06. A Golden Heresy (9:21)

Скачать [w/scans]: VBR (RS) -or- FLAC (MEGA↑)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so curious to download it all but I can't. RS' file comes with an error when extracting and MEGA's doesn't come to me. That sucks.

Zer0_II said...

It took me long enough to find your new url. I suppose I've been behind the times, and I thought your blog was gone for good. I wanted to let you know that I updated the url for your blog on the Digital Meltd0wn Blogroll @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com It's great to see that you are still up and running. If you don't mind I would also like to write a featured article on your blog next week, which should generate a considerable amount of traffic your way.

I was hoping that you would be willing to link back to the blogroll in return. Although it isn't required to be listed, I would greatly appreciate the gesture. Again, it's great to see that you're still going strong. Take care.

Zer0_II

Anonymous said...

I finally downloaded it without failures. The song names are offensive so I was expecting something more harsh.

Thanks!