May 22, 2010

☼ Nurse With Wound - Alien/Natal Moonies/split EP (Contreras+McDowall)/Current 93 - LAShTAL/Hypnagogue/Dream Of The Green Goddess [April 2008 re-post]



Here's a nice little C93 - NWW pak of EP's and singles. Enjoy!

Год: 1984 / 1992 / 2003 / 2005 / 2006
Страна: UK
Лейбл: L.A.Y.L.A.H. Antirecords / World Serpent / PanDurtro / Absinthevertrieb Lion / United Jnana


☼ Nurse With Wound - Alien 7''


Featuring: Colin Potter, taken from the film "Lumb's Sister." The 'art side' contains an etching, so the skipping playback is normal.

Содержание:
01. Alien [act side - first band] (4:23)
02. Alien [act side - second band] (4:29)
03. Alien [art side] (1:09)

▬▬▬▬ P L U S ▬▬▬▬

☼ Nurse With Wound / The Broken Penis Orchestra - Natal Moonies


This version was released without the 'Absinthe' box set. It came in a plastic sleeve with hand-colored and signed artwork. These copies were made available at North American Nurse With Wound performances in June 2006. Limited to 150 pieces.

Содержание:
01. Nurse With Wound: Rock'n Roll Station [Lost Bottle mix by Andrew Liles] (7:11)
02. The Broken Penis Orchestra: Scapegoat [Something Nasty In The Woodshed] (3:27)

▬▬▬▬ P L U S ▬▬▬▬

☼ John Contreras / Rose McDowall - Afraid 1 & 2 + John Contreras / Nurse With Wound - Geometric Horsehair Cavalcade EP


Released in conjunction with the concerts by Current 93 and friends, June 2/3/4 2005 in Toronto, Ontario. Limited to 1,000 pieces.

Содержание
:
01. John Contreras / Rose McDowall: Afraid (3:22)
02. John Contreras / Nurse With Wound: Geometric Horsehair Cavalcade (6:39)
03. John Contreras / Rose McDowall: Afraid 2 (3:23)

▬▬▬▬ P L U S ▬▬▬▬

☼ Current 93 - LAShTAL 12''


Although recorded in 1982, this record was not actually released until late January 1984, despite long being thought to have been released in 1983. Featuring Fritz Häaman & John Balance.

Содержание:
01. LAShTAL (4:05)
02. Salt (3:48)
03. Caresse (2:15)

▬▬▬▬ P L U S ▬▬▬▬

☼ Current 93 - Hypnagogue EP


Recorded at Denmark Street Studios, March 5, 2003. Limited to 1,000 pieces.

Содержание:
01. Behind My Walls Are My Cats (1:09)
02. Skull Of My Father (2:43)
03. I Have Caught The Dead Again; I Click My Eyes (1:46)
04. I Caught A Glimpse Of Your Eyes (2:20)
05. I Was Awake, Dreaming (0:53)
06. All Long Summer Long (1:53)
07. Good Morning: How Are You? (2:00)
08. The Sun Has Already Just Set (1:28)
09. In Dream You Are There (6:44)

▬▬▬▬ P L U S ▬▬▬▬

☼ Current 93 - The Dream Of The Green Goddess


"There's an absinthe company in Germany and the guy who runs it used to be a big Current 93 fan. He wrote to me and asked if I'd be interested in designing a label for his new range of absinthe. I said, yeah, I'd really like to, why don't we do a special edition of, say, 93 or 100 copies with a CD with an unreleased track done especially for it. That developed into a box with a bottle of absinthe and with my label, which was signed by me. There were two absinthe glasses and an absinthe spoon and the CD. So there were 93 of those. There's a charity I work with called the John Bradburne Memorial Society, a leprosy mission in Zimbabwe. I said I'd do it for the absinthe company if they made a donation-- my payment-- to the society and also put in some blurb about the society. So they did." ~ David Tibet.

Содержание:
01. David Tibet / Steven Stapleton / Michael Cashmore: The Dream Of The Green Goddess (4:00)

Скачать: ALL 6 HERE

No comments: